Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Holidays ~ whee

bored . tuition . homework . eat . sleep . online . blog . movies . tv

I'm lovin -NIKE
I'm lovin -Chace Crawford
I'm lovin - Sleeping til 12
I'm lovin - Olympics
I'm lovin - Being bored
I'm lovin - HSM 3



NIKE
- just do it -



Love this!



Chace Crawford

I'm lovin ` the chace .



you rock my heart babe.

I'm so fucking jealous.

The duplicate one

-Zac Efron-


I really like her shoes.

hey , pretty gal .


Her pink nike shoe , LUV IT . and love her fashion .It rocks!


Demi Lavoto. she's really pretty and sweet .

camp rock.


The Jonas Brothers .

You rock dude .

french toast . guess who did it?

YUM =)


wanna know what izit? It's chocolate ! and the special thing is that there's wine in it .
Cool huh?


LOL . This is what you do when you're bored !


Bei jing Olympics 2008
Well , I guess most of you guys know that Lin Dan won the Olympics for badminton .
First of all , I really thought that Lee Chong Wei can get us at least a GOLD medal ,
but HE failed us . =(
At least he tried .

Still , claps for Lee Chong Wei !


SO damn PRO .

US swimmer , Micheal Phelps ! He's quite good looking tho.


Half of the holidays are gone =(
Half of my happiness are gone too.




Til now . Bye.