Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hey folks!



-ROXY-





this watch is so cool .


oh my god ! I so love this .

and this ,
and this !


this purse match the handbag above , don't ya think ?




They are files available too !


nice~

Can I hv one of these sandals ?


x DRESSES FROM ROXY x

this outfit is so CUTE !


I saw this , this is like one of gabriella's outfit ! and i mean gabriella from HSM.
Fiy , this is not from roxy . I juz post it cuz the outfit is really cute. XD


this hoodie is so damn cool !



x BEACH PANTS x





And you know what , they are cover sheets too ! oh man!



ROX
Y rocks !

woots ~ tmr going out ! Ah , finally we plan an outing . Everyone keep asking why didn't i go out with my friends , especially that jason loh and my tuition teacher . And don't forget basketball training tmr . *scream* Btw , i'm so into re
d nowadays.

RED is HOTT ,

juz like CHACE CRAWFORD .
* hehehehehex*



ciaoz ;